"I don't like food, I consume herbs" Alkaline


The #PulseTurnUp is already here. This event will see great performances  by three of Jamaica’s biggest artistes as they line up against Ghana’s very best dancehall acts in an epic clash at the Accra Sports Stadium on Friday, March 4, 2016 at 7pm. 
The Rastafarian association of Ghana prior to the appearance of one of Jamaica’s  artistes #ALKALINE stated that he is a bad influence on the youth. There were however so much disapproval to the comments made by the council. Stating didn't Chris Brown do worse by smoking weed on stage.?I'm not venturing into that yet. It's worth mentioning that Alkaline rose to fame for tattooing his eyes. A stunt that was later revealed to be a temporary tattoo. 
Upon touching down in Ghana he had a radio interview with Sammy Forson on Wednesday, he was asked whether he had heard of any dancehall tune here in Ghana and whether there was any chance of future collaborations, he said, “I’ve heard some songs on radio whilst driving but I can’t figure out their names”.He further stated, “I must admit, I don’t know any names here yet them tunes bad still”. He stressed. 

When asked about his favourite food, he responded by saying, “I don’t like food, I consume herbs”.

Previous
Next Post »

Reuters: Top News